How To Make Gourmet Style Liver & Onions
Ask people to list their least favorite foods and for many, liver and spinach will be on their list. My wife was one of those people before we met, now she makes regular requests for my Liver & Onions Dinner.
The entire menu for my liver & onions dinner is pretty specific and there’s a reason for each item, as explained in the book. However, be sure to have these items available before you start:
- beef liver (a great source of iron)
- fresh baby spinach
- potatoes (to make the mashed potatoes)
- Bovril, or something similar, for the gravy
- dry mustard powder
You’ll need a few other things, too, but they should be available in your kitchen.
You’ll be amazed at how easy this meal is to make and, you never know, your family might just love it.
I’m sharing this recipe with the world so you too can enjoy one of the best tasting, least expensive meals you will ever have.
New, in this revised edition:
- Instant Pot directions for quicker, easier, meal preparation
- Giveaways – be sure to check out the back of the book for your link to choose a book from our catalog for FREE as a thank you for buying this book
- Videos – follow the link in this book to enjoy a FREE membership to our video recipes membership site
Get your copy now!
No videos found